Copese Group optimizes maintenance operations with Valuekeep CMMS
The Copese Group was founded in 1976 and is currently one of the main producers of fresh meats, ham, and sausages in Spain. The company also holds the Eresma brand, responsible for the marketing of the products manufactured by the Group.
Copese's production center is in Segovia, Spain, and is distinguished by the strict control of all the production processes of the Group's various business areas.
The group has chosen Valuekeep's CMMS solution as their main software to control maintenance operations and, to date, has considerably reduced incident response time, decreased time spent on the preparation technical team's agendas and significantly increased productivity levels of their production machines.
- Reduce the use of paper and Excel spreadsheets by focusing all information on a digital platform;
- Automate all the company's maintenance processes;
- Manage and control 250 assets, 111 locations and, 2 warehouses;
- Assign and consult work orders anywhere, from a mobile device;
- Increase the level of equipment availability;
- Maximize control over production machine malfunctions;
- Reduce repair and breakdown costs.
- Implementation of Valuekeep CMMS software and Valuekeep Mobile app.
- Management and control of the entire maintenance process without the use of paper;
- Reduce time in the planning and updating of the technicians' agenda;
- Ability to complete tasks through a smartphone or tablet;
- Management of spare parts in the warehouse;
- Fast access to reliable information to support decision making;
- Reduce incident response time;
- Increase assets’ efficiency and uptime
- Centralize maintenance requests on a single platform;
- Follow-up of work orders in real time;
- Quick and easy reporting of work done in the field;
- Safer work environment by following the most critical work orders.
“Valuekeep's software was the solution that offered us the best guarantees for effective maintenance management of all our operations”
David Peribañez, Maintenance Manager at Copese Group