Ulster Rugby's maintenance department completed 450 work orders for 86 different maintenance operations with Valuekeep's solution.
The Kingspan Stadium is a state-of-the-art rugby stadium in Belfast, Northern Ireland, with a capacity for 18,000 seats. The stadium is home of the Ulster Rugby team, a well-known reference on the Irish rugby scene.
The maintenance department at Ulster Rugby chose Valuekeep CMMS solution to help the team manage all the maintenance operations and streamline maintenance processes across the stadium.
- Replace previous CMMS software with a more user-friendly and mobile solution
- Simplify and streamline all information on a single platform
- Ensure the safety of the visitors and the good operation of the stadium overall
- Obtain reports of all maintenance operations
- Manage 250 assets and 285 different locations
- Implementation of the Valuekeep CMMS solution and the Valuekeep Mobile CMMS application
- Create and assign work orders to technicians on the go using the mobile application
- Efficiently manage all stadium safety systems (fire alarms, PA system, etc.)
- Access to reports with the information about all the stadium's maintenance operations
- Quickly access information on the go to support decision-making
- Control over the work and costs involved in the maintenance operations
- Manage corrective and preventive maintenance plans
"Valuekeep's software allows us to monitor and manage 250 mechanical and electrical assets of the stadium, as well as manage 285 different locations. In the last year, we were able to complete 450 work orders in 86 different maintenance operations".
Fergus Thompson, Facilities Maintenance Manager
Watch the Case Study below: