News & Press Releases
Valuekeep launches new Asset Management module on mobile offer
Valuekeep announced the launch of an improved version of the Asset Management module, available now on Valuekeep Mobile with the main goal of improving and centralize all the asset management work.
The new Asset Management solution comes as an upgrade to Valuekeep's mobile application (that already includes modules of Maintenance Request, Work Management, and Work Report) with innovative features designed to make the management and inventory of assets much easier and simpler everywhere.
Both asset managers and technical teams now have the ability to view assets by location (also on the map), as well as create new assets and add new locations. In addition, it is possible to generate barcodes or QR codes that can later be prepared through a printer connected to the application via Bluetooth.
Another innovation launched with this module has to do with the reading and registration of assets by RFID and NFC tags that assure all the users the easier reading and identification of each asset in the field. With this new module, maintenance managers can also add relevant asset information to the assets file as well as attachments (user manuals, security documents, etc.).
The new Asset Management module ensures more detailed and effective management of all assets, equipment, and locations:
- Identification and registration of assets, equipment, and locations on site;
- Ease of assigning new assets to locations and vice versa;
- Access to all asset information registered by the asset manager;
- Reduction of the use of paper in the operations of registration of assets, equipment, and locations.
Together with these features, the new module has a new design and layout to adapt to Valuekeep Mobile template, and it’s available for Android and Windows 10 devices.
To know more about Valuekeep Mobile and its modules, please visit our page on www.valuekeep.com/mobile-cmms
* Users who already have access to Valuekeep Mobile application will from this release have access to this new module.